POOL PLASTERING CONTRACTOR IN CHANDLER
Pool Plastering Services
There is something special about having a pool or deck at your Chandler home. Comfort is often connected with these structures, but like everything else, swimming pools also need maintenance. Unlike other home maintenance jobs that you may be able to do yourself, pool maintenance is very delicate and should only be done by a professional. By design, your pool is one of the few components of your home that is continuously exposed to the elements. From hot summer days to cool winter nights, wear and tear are inevitable. When your pool starts to deteriorate, more than just the aesthetics is affected- the actual integrity of the pool can be at risk by such wear and tear. A good pool plastering contractor in Chandler will do a thorough inspection on your swimming pool for structural integrity and to determine the exact cause of the issues at hand.
When it comes to remodeling or rebuilding a pool, many homeowners postpone the task fearing the cost that goes with such a renovation. This notion is understandable–rebuilding a pool can be very costly. An effective way to ensure your pool lasts as long as possible without needing major repair is to invest in regular maintenance. Adhering to a fixed maintenance schedule is extremely important for increasing the lifespan of your investment.
Considering all the parts of your pool, the plastering is one of the most critical aspects that requires constant attention. When exposed to drastic changes in temperature, plaster can begin to crack. This is true even with the most expensive water-resistant coating–all types of plasters have a lifespan. Although you may not mind a few cracks in your pool, remember that these cracks are an indication of something serious happening underneath. When cracks start to appear, the underneath concrete is vulnerable, which means the integrity of your pool is compromised. Don’t let a minor issue become a huge problem.
How will I know My Pool needs Replastering?
Small cracks in your pool may be challenging to detect. Because they are always covered by water, some homeowners wonder how to tell when it’s time to call Chandler Pool Resurfacing & Plastering for an inspection. Well, here are a few signs and symptoms that you need to watch out for to help you determine when to give us a call.
The life of your pool – Plaster finishes have an expected lifespan of about 7 to 10 years depending on the material used. So, if your pool is nearly a decade old and has never been plastered, now is the right time to call the experts at Chandler Pool Resurfacing.
Noticeable stains on the pool surface – Often, homeowners assume that these stains are dirt that the pool cleaner can’t get rid of. Although this may be so, there is also the possibility that mineral deposits are causing the stains. If this is the case, no matter how much your cleaner scrubs and tries to wash away the stain, they will remain. In most cases, mineral stains are caused by the type of water we have here in Arizona. Mineral deposits include copper, manganese, and iron; these are very difficult to remove. Even acids and industrial chemicals won’t get rid of them and, in fact, may make matters worse. If you notice such stubborn stains, give us a call.
Rough patches – These patches are often visible around the corners of the pool where the surface has become uneven or gritty. Rough patches put you and your family at a higher risk of injury as falling on them can be painful. Another reason why rough patches are dangerous is that they welcome algae and bacteria growth which is harmful to your pool. If you see algae appear, no cleaning job will be able to get rid of it, so it’s best to stop the growth in the first place.
Bare patches – These are far easier to recognize compared to regular stains and are a sure sign that it’s time to call Chandler Pool Resurfacing. Bear patches are a sign that the rebar, gunite, or shotcrete in the pool’s structure have severely oxidized, causing them to be visible. It also means that the plaster that is supposed to cover them has worn down and needs to be redone.
Visible decay – As plaster ages, it doesn’t appear very interesting and loses its luster. Also, you will notice more visible cracks and stains which make your pool look old. If this is true in your case, it is best to get a quote for replastering before things get worse. Although the pool’s structure may still be intact, these visible signs of deterioration should not be ignored, especially if you plan to sell or rent your home shortly.
These are five of the most common issues that homeowners should look out for. It is also good to remember that in many cases, minor issues may be caused by more severe problems in your water system. Since each pool is different, our team is careful to analyze the history of your pool and offer the best solutions.
Give us a call, and we’ll schedule an inspection right away. Once we have inspected your pool, we will provide you with a free no-obligation quote. Our experienced pool experts will consult with you and discuss the most budget-friendly, reasonable solution for your pool. Of course, appearance matters, and we will do our part to offer you a solution that enhances the aesthetics of your pool. Our company serves all of Chandler and areas nearby. You can also search for us on Google.
Do you only do Plastering? What else can you do for my pool?
The plaster finish coating of your pool serves a very important purpose–protecting the underlying concrete from damage. Exposure to direct UV radiation and water damage are two of the things that can easily cause permanent damage to your pool. However, there are wide varieties of options aside from plaster. These materials offer the same amount of durability but differ in the final appearance they offer your pool.
At Chandler Pool Resurfacing & Plastering, we care about your wants and needs. We will do everything in our power to make all your swimming pool dreams come true, offering our professional advice to create the best result. Here are some of the most common requests for pool resurfacing we receive from homeowners in Chandler.
- Pebble Finishes – Brands such as Pebble Sheen now offer blended materials that last longer and hide imperfections. This type of finish is also called the “marble of pool finishes” and can last up to 20 years while creating a vibrant, luxurious surface for your pool.
- Pebble Fina – This finish is a combination of silica stone and cement and can be considered a mix of Pebble Sheen and conventional plaster. The silica added to this finish makes it very durable and resilient to the elements while adding extra shimmer. One of the most popular colors is the Shimmering Sea which gives your pool the appearance of the deep blue sea.
- Hydrazzo – This finish is an excellent choice if you are going after a smooth, shiny finish for your pool. This durable finish is available in different shades and is considered to be very durable with a classy style.
- Quartz and Plaster Finishes – This combination creates a glimmer because of the calcium carbonate present in the mix. It is also called a plaster-based quartz finish.
- Conventional Plaster – Despite the full range of finishes available in the market, traditional plaster continues to be the most common choice, especially for older pools. Plaster is known to be both durable and budget-friendly. The combination of cement and sand has been used for decades and is a tested and proven pool finish. However, the application matters! Our team has the expertise to correctly apply conventional plaster so that it can last up to 10 years without discoloring or staining.
- Custom design and colors – The great thing about pool finishes is that they give you a chance to customize your pool and create something new. Depending on the choice of pool finish, you can match your pool with the surrounding environment or combine different colors to create something unique. From the appearance of a night sky to a tropical oasis, your imagination is the limit.
Working with professionals like Chandler Pool Resurfacing & Plastering ensures you get tangible results for your new pool. Our crew is well trained and has years of experience in pool finishes, so we have seen it all. We have made sure our team is fully insured, so you don’t need to worry about a thing while we work on your property. The materials we use are bought directly from the manufacturer, so you always get the best price possible. Give us a call right away and get a free pool resurfacing quote.
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK FROM THE OWNER
Love Your Pool Again