Your search for an experienced pool deck resurfacing contractor in Chandler
has brought you to the right place! With constant exposure to harsh conditions, your pool deck will start showing some wear and tear. Are you displeased with the coating on your pool deck? Are you looking to give your backyard a whole new look? Chandler Pool Resurfacing & Plastering is your first choice for all these projects! We serve the people of Chandler, Arizona and are proud of our services. With our expert pool deck resurfacing services, we are ready to transform your backyard!
If you’re considering resurfacing your pool deck, you might be feeling a little overwhelmed already as it can appear to expensive and time-consuming. We’re here to make the process easy and effortless. If you’re wondering whether it’s time to resurface your pool deck, here are some signs that indicate you need to get it done:
- Cracks on the pool deck surface because of exposure to harsh weather conditions or age
- Pool decking not reflecting heat and the paint faded completely on the pool decking
- The material on the pool deck surface peeling away so bare spots are exposed. If not checked, this could lead to damage because once the paint peels off, the concrete is exposed.
- If there are problems on the pool deck surface, the home will not pass inspection to be sold because it’s a huge safety issue.
Over the years we’ve been in business, we have resurfaced a lot of pool decks for homeowners in Chandler using various materials and styles. Each of these materials have an appeal and a few benefits. They can improve the appearance of the backyard effortlessly and you can also count on a boost in the value of your home since they are durable, safe, and guarantee easy maintenance.
When you choose us, we can ensure that the material appeals to your style preferences. We have so much to offer you and there is a guarantee of high-quality results. We have a list of different materials for you to choose from and you can also call us any time to learn more about the materials we offer. We’re here for all your pool deck resurfacing needs!
We also have pavers which are considered the best options for pool decking resurfacing. Most homeowners love them because they are beautiful while also being durable and are resistant to the harsh chemicals used in pools. You’re making a good investment by installing pavers for your pool decking. They’re also very easy to install and replace as you can simply replace the one paver that’s broken.
If you want amazing views from your pool, you can’t go wrong with stamped concrete! It’s also very durable and a great choice for many homeowners. Stamped concrete mimics natural stone and our professionals will make the stamped concrete surface appear lifelike by staining it. You won’t regret choosing stamped concrete for your pool decking needs!
Concrete overlays are reliable, durable and beautiful pool deck resurfacing options. They bring about a seamless and sleek finish when installed. They’re easy to apply because there’s no need to prepare the surface before installation. You can choose concrete overlays in a bland color for the most outstanding results. If you want a more colorful outcome we can add more pigment during the application. The finished product is perfect because it brings out more traction for your pool deck surface.
Although these two materials are rarely used for pool deck resurfacing, they do offer a few benefits. With brick or tile you can count on reduced maintenance cost and they feel good underneath your feet. Tile is a great material for pool deck surfaces because it doesn’t stain and both surfaces remain cool even when in direct sunlight. All in all, the two materials can guarantee the most amazing feel on your feet.
Since 1960’s Kool Decking has been a popular choice for many homeowners because of the high-quality performance and exceptional appearance. If you’re looking for a reliable pool decking material, Kool Decking should be your first choice. The material maintains excellent traction when wet and the surface remains cool because it reflects sunlight. It’s affordable especially for homeowners who are resurfacing on a budget
Stenciled concrete is a very affordable material for pool deck resurfacing. It’s a good option for those who are doing the project on a budget. You can use it to mimic flagstones, pavers or wood. Even better, the material has enough durability to last a long time. During the installation process, we can make stenciled concrete appear realistic by making shapes and staining it for the best look.
- Can I Resurface My Pool Deck?
Have you noticed a few imperfections, fading, or discolorations on your pool deck? You don’t need to replace the whole thing instead just give it a facelift! That’s where our pool deck resurfacing services come in handy. We can have it done in a few days and make the pool look brand new!
- How To Choose Concrete Pool Deck Coating?
Here are some of the reasons why you should choose a concrete pool deck coating.
- Durable – Concrete is very durable and can last longer than other pool deck materials. The lifespan of concrete depends on care, abuse, or use. It’s very easy to repair cracks on the surface. Once the concrete sets properly, it will remain in place for many years. When pavers are not installed properly, they are most likely going to move and settle.
- Easy Maintenance – Once you protect your concrete with a sealer, it’s protected from stains as well as wear and tear.
- Exceptional Designs – Concrete pool deck coating come in different designs, textures, score lines, and colors. These are not comparable to other pool deck materials. You can choose something to match your outdoor patio, landscaping, or home. At Cathedral City Pool Deck Resurfacing, we’ll create different looks such as brick, granite, flagstone, slate, and many more.
- What is the Cost Of Resurfacing A Pool Deck?
It depends mostly on the condition of the current surface and the area. The only way to get an accurate estimate is for us to make a site visit to see the exact condition of the existing deck, decide on materials, take measurements, and to see important details like how workable is the available space, how many special details we will have to make, etc.
- How Can I Keep A Pool Deck Cool?
Most people love having a cool pool deck. The Kool Deck surface remains cooler than tiles, exposed aggregate, pavers, epoxy flooring, and gray concrete. However, during the hot summer months, the pool deck surface will absorb heat. It’s prudent to choose a light color if your swimming pool is in direct sunlight or if the region records high temperatures during summer.
- Are There Any Slip-resistant Materials Available?
As professional pool deck resurfacing experts, we focus on safety and we have several slip-resistant products that can transform any slippery surface. However, you can’t hold us responsible for any slip and fall accidents.
- How Thick Is A Concrete Surface With An Overlay?
Our coatings will add about a quarter-inch thickness. However, if the existing concrete surface is uneven, the thickness will go as high as 2 inches because we use our bending overlay to make the area even.
- What is the Concrete Surface Is Cracked?
It’s possible to achieve the pool deck you have in mind, regardless of any existing cracks. When you hire Chandler Pool Resurfacing & Plastering, we’ll check the cracks and will fix the existing cracks before resurfacing to prevent any problems in the future.
- What is the Lifespan of The Coating?
The surface of a pool deck can last as long as 10 years with maintenance and use will be factored in. Without any abuse and proper care, it can last as long as 25 years!